There are many mistakes to avoid when buying your home in South Africa.
Yes, it normal to have buyers remorse after buying a house? As first time homeowners
Common Home Buyers Mistakes
- Not checking every light and electrical outlet.
- Not getting a second opinion on inspections.
- Not checking with the WiFi signal and cellphone service is like.
- Not checking out the house in different weather conditions such as rain season.
I invited my friend Rethabile Mashala and we share mistakes and lessons from being a homeowner in South Africa for 1 year.
Listen to the full episode on the UNPACK Podcast
- Most expensive mistake?
- Can you trust estate agents?
- Make sure agreed-upon repairs are done before closing
- Understanding offer to purchase
- Levies vs. Rates and taxes
Reach out to Rethabile Mashala
- Instagram: @rethabilee.m