Organic search is a huge part of most business’s website performance, as well as a critical component of the buyer funnel and ultimately getting users to complete a conversion or engagement.
Google is the most visited website in the world (as well as specifically in the United States), also happens to be the most popular email provider (Gmail) in the world (with more than 1 billion users). Not to mention YouTube is the second biggest search engine.
We know that a clear majority of the world that has access to the internet is visiting Google at least once a day to get information.
The goal of any experienced SEO is to establish a strong foundation for a beautiful website with a clean, effective user experience that is easily discoverable in search with thanks to the trust and credibility of the brand and its digital properties.
If you’re an SME looking for guidance in navigating the world of online marketing, then you’ve come to the right place.
I host free workshops on the first Monday of every month from 7 PM – 8 PM – Central African Time. To receive the zoom link you need to subscribe to my newsletter or email me: [email protected]
Paid Monthly Training
My 4-week online course teaches you how to optimize your website for higher search engine positioning!
What do you get?
This course will teach you the fundamentals of SEO and help you save money on advertising.
- Current website audit
- 1 hour (1 on 1) strategy consultation
- 1 hour (group) weekly webinar
- Copy of all slides and presentations
- Access to private Facebook Group
- The importance of establishing goals
- Introduction to search engine optimization
- The process of SEO
- Recent SEO shifts and changes
- Semantic search
- Google’s Knowledge Graph
- Basics of Structured Data
- Start with questions about you and your target market
- Break your target market into website personas
- The process of building a keyword seed list
- Research and learn from your competition
- Surf the web to discover more keyword options
- Use third-party tools to find even more options
- Pull search volumes and other keyword data
- Rank keywords for relevance
- Vet keywords in search engine results
- Consider content silos and website architecture
- Map preferred keywords to your existing and future content
- Focus on the right phrases for your content
- Craft content that is SEO friendly and appealing to humans
- Review for semantics
- Optimize the content for SEO and readability
- Craft great meta titles and descriptions
- Master the power of internal links
- Perform a content audit
- Check your sitemap health
- Track your progress
- Stay focused on your goals
- Stay accountable
Cost per person
$99 | R1700
How to book your space?
Click HERE to pay for the course then you’ll receive an email with information about your first weekly webinar and a link to a private Facebook group.
Showing the single result