Lebogang Lebepe is the founder and CEO of Bizz House shares his story of growing up in a skwatta camp (informal settlement) to becoming a property mogul through property investments.
This Property Investment and Development Company is a Venture Capital company that specializes in the grouping of investors to pool their individual funds and invest in rental property developments.
Lebogang Lebepe of Bizz House
Listen to the full episode on the UNPACK Podcast
- How he made 300% profit from his 18 x 2 bedroom units
- The problems solved by Bizz House
- Why consider Township Property Investments
- How to get banks to fund your township investment
- Tips for first-time investors