This Pinterest SEO case study was for a Travel Blogger Client who updated her Pinterest at least 5 times a week but didn’t understand why she wasn’t getting any clicks.
We had a consultation call and did a Pinterest Account Audit to see what the client was doing for the past 8 months. The audit included a competitor analysis to see what 3 other accounts in the same niche are doing differently.
We did keyword research to find niche-related keywords to include in Pinterest titles and descriptions.
We designed new branded images and consistently posted both the clients’ own content and repinned related posts at least 30 times daily.
Pinterest Management Services
Do you want to take your social media strategy to the next level but you’re not quite sure if you need Pinterest Management Service?
With over 321 million monthly active users worldwide, Pinterest has become one of the best platforms for shopping, planning social activities, learning things through how-to posts, and planning out life’s moments with boards for visual inspiration.
Pinterest is a search engine for those seeking and sharing helpful, inspiring ideas. As a business owner, it’s vital to use Pinterest!
Why use Pinterest for Business
- 85% of women on Pinterest use it to plan life moments, compared to 44% for Instagram and 53% for Facebook.
- Pinterest drives 3.8 times more sales than other platforms.
- 87% of Pinners have purchased a product because of Pinterest.
- 90% of users agree that Pinterest is “filled with positivity”
- 50%+ of Pinterest users and 80%+ of new signups are from outside the US.
- Over 85% of Pinterest users access the platform via their smartphones.
- 1 in 2 people has made a purchase after seeing a promoted pin.
- Users spend an average of 14.2 minutes spent on Pinterest per session.
Do I need a Pinterest VA?
Are you a busy website owner who feels overwhelmed with designing aesthetically pleasing graphics, pinning daily, and staying up to date with the latest trends and algorithm updates?
What is a Pinterest VA
A Pinterest VA is an independent contractor/freelancer who assists with creating pins, scheduling content on Pinterest and analyzing Pinterest analytics.
Pinterest Management Services Results (April – June 2020):
Learn more about our Pinterest Management Services