There are approximately 3,800,000 – searches per minute on Google across the globe and less than 5% of the people who search actually click on ads (PPC). As a business and website owner, you need to find ways to increase the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
What is SEO
SEO is Search Engine Optimization. How to improve your website to increase visibility for relevant searches on the internet.
SEO Terms to Know
- Keyword Research: The targeted keywords are short-tail and long-tail phrases that your website needs to be optimized to help you get more organic traffic. For instance, one of my websites ranks for “Best cities to live in Asia“. This is a long-tail phrase with 6 words. There are many keyword research tools like Google Search Console, Ahrefs Keywords Explorer, and many more.
- Content Writing: This is creating and optimizing search engine-friendly text, audio, and video content to increase your organic reach and revenue from it.
- Link Building: Backlinks are links to your website from other relevant and authentic websites. Quality links improve your rankings, whereas toxic links are those which decrease your rankings.
- E-Commerce SEO: This is optimizing your products listed on your store to gain you more traffic and increase conversions. More traffic generates leads to an increased conversion ratio.
- Local SEO: If you run a business from a physical location/office/shop and want to reach people within a certain geographic area. Listen to my podcast about Local SEO Practices to implement in 2021.
- On-Page SEO is about the content on your site and strategies to optimize it.
This includes keyword research, content creation, and keyword optimization.
- Technical SEO is about non-content elements and methods to improve your sites’ backend structure, and foundation.
This includes site speed, mobile-friendliness, indexing, crawlability, site architecture, structured data, and security.
- Off-page SEO is about building your website’s public relations and strengthening these relationships to increase its authority, and reputation.
This includes high–quality backlinks.
What does a Full SEO package include?
- Targeted keywords optimization and Keywords density analysis
- Title tag optimization
- Meta tag optimization
- Alt tag optimization
- Anchor tag optimization
- H1 to H6 optimization
- Image optimization
- Page size optimization
- Robots.txt. optimization
- Google sitemap creation
- W3C validations
- Local directory submission
- Link building
- Content Writing – minimum 500 words
- Landing Page Optimisation
We combine SEO with web design and development. Everything from on-page copy to site navigation contributes to our end goal.
Our Packages Include:
- Site Health
- Keyword Research
- Link Building
- Content Writing
- Content Marketing
- Monthly Reporting
Depending on your needs, our packages range from $100 – $4000 per month. We recommend that you need to commit for at least 3 months to start seeing results.