The Female CEO Society hosted The Small Business Big Moves Seminar on 15 October 2022. The event was curated to provide small business owners with insights that will help them scale their businesses.
The Female CEO Society of South Africa
Who you surround yourself with matters, especially as a business owner!
Networking is a valuable tool to give small businesses the most opportunities possible in order to thrive. Attending such events puts a face to your business, adding an element of depth and increasing the visibility of your business in your community. You get to meet new people and introduce yourself, and your business, to people who will share your name with their clients, is a powerful way to score leads that have a higher degree of trust in you at the outset.
Building a successful small business takes a lot of time and energy, so it’s good to have a network of friends and associates to draw support from and help grow your business.
Small Business Big Moves
Lerato Bambo was a speaker at the Small Business Big Moves Seminar hosted by The Female CEO Society.
Lerato was sharing SEO tips and tricks for small businesses:
- Setup Google My Business
- Do keyword research and identify target keywords
- Fix and improve your technical SEO foundation: images, file sizes, URL structures, remove plugins that aren’t being used, broken links, duplicate content
- Create a Blog and Write Consistently
- Have your own website
- Optimize your website for mobile phones
- Boost your page loading speed
- Measure Your SEO Performance (Review Analytics Reports)